Marie Antoinette Tea Towel

by - July 01, 2012

A girl can never have too many tea towels...even if she doesn't drink a whole lotta tea.  =)  I made this quick Marie Antoinette tea towel over the weekend:

I got the beautiful image off of Etsy.  I printed it out onto transfer paper and then ironed it onto the front of my dollar store towel.
Once that was set, I added my ruffle trim on the bottom using fabric glue.
Easy peasy!  Now I have a sweet new tea towel to add a touch of color to my kitchen.

Linking to Between Naps on the Porch: Met Monday.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Cute towel...you always have great ideas and you find so many things at the dollar store. I am on my way there right now and I will walk out with stupid, useless stuff!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love it...you did a beautiful job, Jeanine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet towel, Jeanine. Love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet, Jeanine! I love the graphic. I also really like your bottle and jars of lavender buds. I have a mason jar with lavender buds that I'm using to anchor a little arrangement on my kitchen island. I just love how pretty lavender buds are. I'm now following via GFC & LF.
    CAS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet, Jeanine! I love the graphic. I also really like your bottle and jars of lavender buds. I have a mason jar with lavender buds that I'm using to anchor a little arrangement on my kitchen island. I just love how pretty lavender buds are. I'm now following via GFC & LF.
    CAS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't you clever to make such a cute towel without even sewing? Very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!