Friday's Estate Sale Finds

by - July 20, 2012

I get to enjoy summer Fridays from Memorial Day to Labor Day.  And even though today was a rainy mess, I ventured out to an estate sale not too far from my parent's house.  As luck would have it, it was held by a woman who is a mixed media artist and shabby chic collector.  I could hardly contain myself!

The two painted wood frames were $1 each.  I plan on painting the memory box/letter box white and hanging it in my craft room.  It was $5.  The wire basket was the most expensive at $15 but well worth it.
I'm a sucker for little baskets!
And I could not resist the boxes of pastel easter eggs for $1 each.
It's hard to tell what the above photo is but it's actually, two little vintage wire baskets and one tall one that holds a test tube sized vase.  Cute, cute, cute!  I'll be adding those to my Etsy shop after I jazz them up a little.  Not pictured is another great stack of sheet music.

There is another local estate sale here tomorrow and I can't wait!  Hoping it will be as fruitful as today's!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great tiered basket! I love them. I haven't hit any estate sales here yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful finds! I have the same tiered basket. Anxious to see what you do with it. Mine is stored right now. Maybe you can give me an idea for using it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!